Europcar Mobility Group Announces the Availability of Its 2019 Universal Registration Document Including the Annual Financial Report
This Universal Registration Document is available to the public in accordance with French laws and regulations.
It can also be viewed or downloaded on
The 2019 Universal Registration Document includes in particular:
- the Annual Financial Report, comprising the parent company financial statements, the consolidated financial statements, the management report and the related Statutory Auditors’ reports;
- the information and reports referred to in Article 222-9 of the General Regulation of the AMF on corporate governance.
In the current context linked to the coronavirus pandemic around the world and in a spirit of responsibility towards all of the Group’s stakeholders who are making efforts or are experiencing the effects of an unprecedented crisis, all the members of the Management Board and of the Supervisory Board have decided to reduce their compensation as follows and as set forth in the 2019 Universal Registration Document:
- A reduction of 25% of their annual fixed compensation was decided by each member of the Management Board, applicable from
- A reduction of 25% of the amount of their attendance fees for the 2020 financial year was unanimously decided by the Supervisory Board members.
- A reduction of 25% of its 2019 annual fixed compensation was decided by the Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
The 2019 Universal Registration Document also includes the following:
- The new date of the Annual Shareholders meeting of
- The absence of any distribution of a dividend for the year 2019 to be voted at the next Annual General Meeting as announced on
- The description of the main terms and conditions of the financing facilities announced on
- The description of the main terms and conditions of the financing facilities entered into by the Group’s Spanish subsidiaries (Europcar Spain and Goldcar Spain), for a total amount of
- The withdrawal of the 2020 guidance as announced on
- The integration by reference of the press release dated
The mission of
Customers’ satisfaction is at the heart of the Group’s mission and all of its employees and this commitment fuels the continuous development of new services.
For more information:
1 Please note that this document is in French. A free translation in English will be available soon for convenience purposes.